Who We Are
Mccloyskilrea.com is the online subsidiary of Wave (NI) Ltd, T/A McCloys Chemist, a private company registered in United Kingdom with company number NI 34642. Our registered office is
28 Union Street,
If you are curious to know about how we look after your personal data you can contact us
- By email: email@example.com
- By telephone: +442829540247
- In writing, to the Data Protection Officer at the address above
Personal information refers to any piece of information that can identify an individual. This may be direct or indirect information such as an order ID, name or telephone number.
There are a number of different actions that can be taken on our site which will lead us to collect information. These include:
- Placing an order
- Corresponding with us by email or telephone
- Signing up to our Newsletter
- Entering Competitions or Prize Draws
What personal information do we collect about you?
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Password and payment information
- IP address, referring URL, browser type, device type, operating system
We use your information for the following:
- Process Orders. Relevant personal information is used to process and deliver your order, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status of your order.
- Provide Customer Support. If you contact us or alternatively we contact you, the above information will be used to determine how best to contact you and what the query may be in regards to.
- Marketing. Given your prior consent we will send you updates on our latest marketing activity. You can opt out of receiving these updates at any time.
- To improve our website and services. We analyse visitor behaviour on our site to improve visitor experience. Changes regarding designs and layouts can be made on an analysis of visitor behaviour.
- Fraud Prevention. To prevent or detect fraud.
- Customer/Order information will be kept securely on our system until such times that you ask us to remove it. We are obliged by law to hold transaction information for 6 years.
- Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you choose to opt out. You can opt out at any time.
- Cookies – Please refer to Cookies section below.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity, thereby distinguishing the user from others using the site. Cookies can be deleted at any time should the user prefer to do so. Further information on cookies and how to manage them for your web browser can be found at:http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent.
For example, when you place an order, provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase and when you tick a box to receive email newsletters
When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
You may opt-out by
- clicking the unsubscribe link on our newsletter emails
- contacting us by telephone on +442829540247
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if required to fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you. i.e. provide your address to the courier to have your parcel delivered.
Third Party Services
We will share your information with a number of different companies that allows us to provide you with a positive experience when choosing to purchase from us. These companies include:
- Companies to help us fulfil your orders such as delivery couriers, payment service providers and warehouse operatives.
- Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so that we can help tackle fraud
- Marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business
- Social media sites approved by you (should you choose to link your account)
- Competition winners on social media
We may also share your personal information with
- Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
Links To Other Websites
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions relating to the EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018 please contact us by email, telephone or in writing to our Data Protection Officer as detailed at the beginning of this page.