Our address and contact information
- Mccloyskilrea.com, 1 Maghera Street, Kilrea, BT51 5QL
- Registered in Northern Ireland companies (Northern Ireland) order 1986
- Company Registration Number: NI 34642
- VAT Number: 791 6579 77
- Telephone No: (+44) 28 29540247
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
McCloys Chemist premises are registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland. It is the online store for McCloys Chemists, which has been serving the community of Kilrea since 1947. McCloys Chemist is licensed at the above address. Mccloyskilrea.com adheres to the ‘Home Shopping: Distance Selling Regulations’. By purchasing anything from our website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please read each section. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Click and Collect
We will strive to complete your order as quickly as possible once we receive it. However please read the guidelines below for a general time frame of when you can expect your purchases to be ready. You will receive an email of completion as soon as your order is available for collection in-store.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY Order before 5pm Monday to Friday and your order will be available for collection from 10am the following day.
SATURDAY Order before 5pm and your order will be available for collection from 10am on Monday.
SUNDAY Sunday orders will be available for collection from 12pm on Monday.
BANK HOLIDAYS All orders placed on a bank holiday will be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
For orders after 5pm please allow one working day for your order to be processed and ready for collection. We will enedeavour for all orders to be completed for the next day, however this may not be possible during peak times.
COMPLIMENTARY GIFT-WRAPPING SERVICE
When selecting the gift wrap option for your item with the check box you must let us know what type of gift it is in the box below, eg. Woman’s birthday, and if you have selected numerous items to be wrapped, please specify if they need wrapped separately or if you would like them wrapped together. Any other details (eg. If one of your items does not need wrapped) please write in the same box or the order notes box too).
Credit card payments
You may pay by credit card or debit card (UK only). While you may view the cost of items in different currencies, ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE PROCESSED IN POUNDS STERLING (UK). Currency exchange rates used on this site are streamed daily from an independent currency conversion website. These rates are for guidance only, and do not dictate the exchange rate that will be applied by your card issuer.
To explain in more detail the process of purchasing in a non-default currency:
- The system accumulates all of the cosmetic prices, i.e. in the non-default currency, and displays this as the amount to be paid for the order
- When the customer goes to pay, the system sends the order value figure in the default currency. This gets sent to the payment processor (Stripe) in order for the transaction to be fulfilled
- The payment processor then passes this on to the bank of the customer
- The bank receives the figure in the default currency and then converts it into the non-default currency via the exchange rate they use
- Unfortunately exchange rates fluctuate and it can never be an exact science – for this reason customers will experience marginal discrepancies when purchasing in a non-default currency.
Your order will be processed if your credit card billing address and card security code can be verified by our credit card payment partner. Delivery to different addresses is at the discretion of Mccloyskilrea.com. This is to protect our customers from fraud. Mccloyskilrea.com reserve the right to refuse an order without explanation.
Authenticity. All products offered for sale on this site are 100% genuine, At Mccloyskilrea.com we source products only through reputable and robust supply channels. We have long standing relationships with our suppliers spanning over 20 years.
Shipping & Delivery
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OFFERING CLICK AND COLLECT OPTION FROM OUR STORE. WHEN WE DO BEGIN DELIVERIES, THESE WILL BE OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Prohibited Goods: Aerosols, Perfume, Aftershave, Nail Polish.
We can only process orders for the above products to UK and Ireland destinations. This is due to restrictions sending these items via airmail.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that we deem to be undeliverable due to size, weight or delivery address. In such circumstance the customer will be contacted in advance.
We are not liable to refund customers who have provided us with the wrong Shipping Address. It is up to the customer to provide the correct Shipping Address at time of Purchase.
If you have any queries regarding shipping, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
All orders include UK tax. International customers are responsible for ensuring they pay any tax due in their own jurisdiction. Mccloyskilrea.com will not accept responsibility for paying tax on goods ordered outside the UK.
Mccloyskilrea.com will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website but will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time which we quote for that item, please contact us by telephone or email.
Missing & Lost Parcels
We can only declare a parcel as officially lost 14 days after the latest estimated delivery date. Whilst it is highly unlikely deliveries will take this long, we can only send you a replacement once the specified period has passed. If your delivery is still within the periods stated above please check with your local post office who may be holding it for collection.
Please note: any undelivered parcel must be reported within 60 days to be eligible for an exchange or refund. Anything after this date will NOT be considered for a refund OR an exchange. To report a missing delivery, please email us and state clearly your order number, name, address, and contact telephone number, as well as the delivery method chosen. We will respond to you within 24 hours (1 working day) and endeavour to resolve with our delivery partners as quickly as possible.
We are not liable to accept a chargeback from your card issuer for any items that you may not have received. As a means of preventing Fraudulent Transactions and subsequent chargebacks, Mccloyskilrea.com have incorporated the use of 3D Secure Authentication through our checkout. 3D Secure is the only fraud prevention scheme available that offers companies liability cover for transactions that are verified by the checks. Any resulting chargeback will be decided on the discretion of the merchant bank.
If an incorrect delivery address was stated with your order and your parcel is now lost we are unable to process a refund. If you have provided an incorrect shipping address, contact us immediately and we will endeavour to place a stop and retrieval on your order. If your parcel is returned to us due to an undeliverable address, we will be able to resend this, however a delivery charge may apply.
If the product you have purchased is out of stock, you may be contacted and offered a substitute product of similar value. We will not send a substitute product without obtaining permission from the customer first. Mccloyskilrea.com reserve the right to change postal methods if circumstances require it.
Returns & Cancellations
Mccloyskilrea.com will honour a seven day returns and cancellation period. This period starts the day after you receive your goods. The conditions below apply to all returns and cancellations:
- All returns must be accompanied by a completed returns form, which can be downloaded here.
- Mccloyskilrea.com must be informed in writing if you wish to cancel your order. This will be acceptable by email.
- Every item is checked for quality before it leaves our premises. If an item is faulty or becomes damaged in transit, or if we send you the wrong item accidentally, it may be returned to Mccloyskilrea.com and a replacement will be sent to you at no additional cost. We will refund the cost of postage back to us, up to the value of our outgoing shipping costs. Please make sure that you have put the correct postage on the returns as Mccloyskilrea.com do not collect underpaid items from Royal Mail. Customers are responsible for proof of delivery on all returns.
- If an order is cancelled and the goods are not faulty or damaged and have been returned unopened with the seals and all documentation intact, the customer will be reimbursed less the delivery costs.
- Orders cancelled before they are dispatched will be refunded in full (please note we still need written confirmation of your intention to cancel so you must still email us to let us know).
All returns should be posted to the following address:
1 Maghera Street
Refunds will be made as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK. “Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health”. Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites. McCloyskilrea.com are obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when you buy from us a new Electrical or Electronic product.
For example, if a customer bought a new hairdryer from us we would accept their old hairdryer and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item. If you wish to return your WEEE item to us, please follow the steps below:
Please note: if you have a WEEE item and do not wish to return it to Mccloyskilrea.com, or it is not eligible for the take-back scheme, there may be a suitable recycling centre near you. You can find out about your local recycling facilities by visiting www.recycle-more.co.uk.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.
If an item covered by a manufacturer warranty becomes faulty, please refer to the manufacturer’s policy regarding the process and cost of returns.
Copyright, Trademarks & Data Protection
Mccloyskilrea.com may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites. Mccloyskilrea.com will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
If you are dissatisfied with any part of our service or your treatment from Mccloyskilrea.com please do not hesitate to contact us via one of the methods listed on our ‘Contact us’ page.
Mccloyskilrea.com may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary, without notification. While we try to ensure that product descriptions are 100% accurate, occasionally they may contain errors if the manufacturers change the item or if there are typing mistakes.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, and advising that you wish to return an equivalent item for disposal.
- You will receive an e-mail to confirm that we can accept your WEEE item, and providing the address to send it to.
- Package the item and send it to us via your choice of postage/courier service (please note that you must cover the cost of postage yourself. Mccloyskilrea.com does not reimburse postage/courier costs for WEEE returns, and will not collect underpaid items from Royal Mail or couriers).
- When we receive your returned WEEE it will be sent to an approved recycling centre.