Delivery currently available to Northern Ireland & the rest of the UK.
We aim to dispatch all online orders within 1-2 working days, to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible. You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays (Monday – Friday) will be dispatched that afternoon.
Orders placed on the weekend (Friday after 2pm – Sunday) will be dispatched on Mondays.
Orders placed during Bank Holidays when the McCloys store is closed will be processed on the next working day.
All orders are posted with Royal Mail and delivery is expected in:
- Royal Mail Tracked 24: 1-3 working days once dispatched (£3.99 or Free for orders over £50)
- Royal Mail Tracked 48: 3-5 working days once dispatched (£2.99)
Please ensure someone is available to sign for your parcel.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before placing your order to receive tracking delivery notifications from Royal Mail.
Please note we will not be held accountable for any delays in deliveries times when item has been dispatched. All timeframes are estimations and please allow extra time around holiday periods such as bank holidays.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that we deem to be undeliverable due to size, weight or delivery address. In such circumstance the customer will be contacted in advance.
- We are not liable to refund customers who have provided us with the wrong Shipping Address. It is up to the customer to provide the correct Shipping Address at time of Purchase.
- If you have any queries regarding shipping, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
- If you are outside the UK and are interested in an item available on our website, please send us an email or give us a call on 028 295 40247 and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Please note that if we do post a parcel to you outside of the UK, mccloyskilrea.com will not accept responsibility for paying any additional tax or customs fees, this is up to the customer.