Returns, Cancellations & Refunds
McCloys Kilrea will honour a 14 day returns and cancellation period. This period starts the day after you receive your goods. The conditions below apply to all returns and cancellations:
Please note: earrings (due to health & hygiene reasons) and personalised items (custom-made) cannot be returned and refunded.
- All returns must be accompanied by a completed returns form, which can be downloaded here.
- We must be informed in writing if you wish to cancel your order. This will be acceptable by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All returns should be posted to or be left into the following address:
1-3 Maghera Street
Postage charges will not be refunded or credited, and you will need to post back at your own expense. When you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping back an item of monetary value, we advise you to use a tracked service and retain your receipt as proof of postage. We cannot be held liable for any goods lost in transit to us. The items are your responsibility until we receive them back into the McCloys Store.
- If an order is cancelled and the goods are not faulty or damaged and have been returned in a good and sellable condition, unworn and unopened with the seals and all documentation intact, the customer will be reimbursed less the delivery costs.
- Orders cancelled before they are dispatched will be refunded in full (please note we still need written confirmation of your intention to cancel so you must still email us to let us know).
Refunds (if applicable):
- Once we have received your return we will contact you by email (email@example.com) to notify you if your return has been accepted or rejected.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed and returned back to your original method of payment. A refund can take up to two working days to process and take approximately 5 -10 working days to be received into your bank account, depending on the bank.
- We will refund the product price but we are unable to refund any postage costs incurred returning the product. Returns can also be brought in to the McCloys store to be processed. Please take proof of purchase with you when returning items (ie. Order confirmation email).
Please note: the above refunds policy applies to online orders only. Items bought in store fall under our shop policy which can be enquired about in store.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- A refund can take up to two working days to process and take approximately 5 -10 working days to be received into your bank account, depending on the bank.
- Please note: Some refunds—those issued shortly after the original charge—appear in the form of a reversal instead of a refund in your bank account. In the case of a reversal, the original charge will drop off your statement, and a separate credit isn’t issued.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your bank/card issuer as the refund could still be processing.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faulty goods, damages & wrong items sent:
- Every item is checked for quality before it leaves our premises. If an item is faulty or becomes damaged in transit, or if we send you the wrong item accidentally, it may be returned to mccloyskilrea.com and a replacement will be sent to you at no additional cost. We will refund the cost of postage back to us, up to the value of our outgoing shipping costs. Please ensure to follow the returns process outlined above.
- Please make sure that you have put the correct postage on the returns as mccloyskilrea.com do not collect underpaid items from Royal Mail.
- Customers are responsible for proof of delivery on all returns.